Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Houston, we have a due date!

Whew. I finally called my OB's office today and made an appointment to see my most favorite doctor ever- Trudy Skiles. My appointment is Monday at 2pm. Also I asked for the "official office" due date and Baby J is scheduled to arrive...


Sunday July 29th!

However, if Baby J is like her sister, she will arrive 8 days early- July 21st, or if she is like her brother she will make her appearance 5 days early- July 24th. (BTW, I'm using the pronoun "she" because it's customary when you don't know the gender, right?) I guess I'm 10.5 weeks already - more than 1/4 of the way home! See what denial will do for you!

Anyway, if you could pray for a few things... I just can't bring both kids with me to this appointment- I've got yearly exams and stuff and maybe even bloodwork- so please pray that the Brottlunds (who volunteered) will be able to watch D&D and that things will go well. I'm nervous already. As most of you know, we don't have babysitters very often.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

All will be well Mandie...don't worry! I hope to hear all about it when it is through?

Do you usually get an ultrasound in the beginning-you know, for 'confirmation?' I always loved that! To see a first picture so little. With Andrew I was further along and so it was amazing how 'babyish' he was already!

Mandie said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I talked about it with Tim and I think he's going to take an hour or so off and watch the kids for me. This first appointment may be long and I really didn't want the kids to freak out for anyone. I hope I get a mini ultrasound! Last time the really nice lady let me see our little Bubba early. (Secretly, I want to know how many are in there! I'm sure it's just one, but after all, it is a valid question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...