Monday, May 05, 2008

My Hospitality Notebook


This is my hospitality notebook. It’s a small, lined little notebook, and I’ve divided it into a few categories. What I’ve done is made ingredient lists for my tried and true, reliable recipes under each category. It’s like a little homemade cookbook, but it only lists the ingredients in each recipe with amounts indicated.


This way, if people are coming over on the spur of the moment, and I don’t have time to make a grocery list, I can just run to the store with my notebook and have the ingredient list/ shopping list at hand for recipes I know will work well.


I also use this for the times when I’m filling my basement freezer with extra dinners. It’s pretty handy to have at the store with you when you can’t remember how much ricotta cheese your lasagne recipe needs.

1 comment:

Perlehvit said...

Very nice!(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...