Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What We Did on Our Summer Vacation

Ok, I'm compiling a few posts of what our family has been up to in these last few months. I know I've been a bad blogger lately so I'm going to try to make it up to you. I guess it all begins in May. Tim had a few days off so we really kind of did another "stay-cation" close to home, relaxing, taking day trips and really enjoying one another. We visited a few of my favorite-in-the-world shopping places, had lots of backyard playtime with the kids. Sometimes life is so busy, it's easy to forget that the most meaningful things are so simple and (most of the time) free.



1 comment:

Grandma Lloyd said...

Look at all those smiling faces! You guys are SO SWEET! I miss you. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. They are priceless! Love you all sooooooo much!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...