Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tub Time for Joshua


Bath time with Joshua is so sweet. I put Dabney and David to bed so we can have some quiet time and Joshua can have a relaxing bath~just me and my baby. Usually we do our bath routine somewhat late at night so the house is peaceful. I love to spread out the soft towels and lavender baby wash and the clean pajamas on the kitchen floor next to the baby tub. I remember giving Baby David baths like this not too long ago. I began the kitchen floor thing when David was a newborn in the middle of winter~ I set the tub by the heating vent in the kitchen to keep him warm. Now it's my Baby Josh who's bonding with mommy in the late hours before the last feeding of the night. I wouldn't trade bath time for all the money in the world.





A satisfied (and sweet-smelling) customer!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I see a happy little elephant towel being put to good use! So glad! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...