- LAUNDRY [x]
- inventory kids summer clothes [x]
- pack hospital bag [x]
- clip, sort and file coupons from yesterday's paper [x]
- gather papers for pre-admission this week [x]
- dinner plan for the week[x]
- hospitality menu for Saturday [x]
- begin to pack away freezer meals for baby week
- find an out of the way place for 3 extra mattresses (details to come) [x]
- finish trimming the laminated Latin/English flashcards [x]
- remove diaper hook and loop tabs from remaining unconverted diapers
- iron Tim's shirts before they begin to multiply [x]
- finish new baby wipes
- order shorts for David using Gymbucks (poor kid has 1 pair in size 5!) [x]
- hem Tim's pants [x] (Hooray!)
- purge and de-clutter linen closet
- make fabric labels for Adam's new clothes bins
So many books in a room with 3 boys trying to nap was too much temptation. Now Adam has a perfectly accessible place for his clothes. Much better.
Oh, and some of this...
And all the while, I must keep this crazy, dirt attracting child out of trouble.