Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, here I am surrounded by own little valentines, and there's no place else I'd rather be. I'm 16.5 weeks along now and today is a good day (i.e. I feel pretty motivated). I felt terrible last weekend- my stomach just ached and ached. An online friend, who's also pregnant, suggested that it's muscles just stretching and that makes a lot of sense, though I don't remember this with the other two kids.
Since I'm motivated, I'm cooking today although we're probably going to go to dinner tonight. I'm making 2 dinners for the freezer, to pull out on the days when I'm not so motivated. Also, Pride & Prejudice is running in the background since it's Valentine's Day. Kind of like Riverdance and soda bread on St. Patty's. I'm going to post a few pictures if I can while my onions are sweating, sorry if the pictures are kind of random.
Also, you may welcome me to the 21st century- I am now in the possession of a cell phone! And if sopmeone could direct me towards some cool free ringtones, I'd be most grateful! Also, I downloaded some very cool software from Google yesterday including a very cool desktop that runs through all of the thousands of pictures from my "My Pictures" folder. Very cool. And I would be remiss if I didn't say a public Thank You to my Sweetheart for helping me get all the server information for Thunderbird last night, although he didn't feel well. *Muah*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...