Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wedding Pictures






How fun to go to a wedding! We had a blast at Lindsay and Andrew's beautiful wedding last Friday. Good food and great fellowship and dancing away into the night. David especially loved the dancing- first with his Mama and then when the really fun music came on, he really got down with his buddy Daniel. They bopped together, with their daddies watching and laughing. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of that great scene, I was tending to the tiny one. Not only that, Tim and I got to dance to a few songs too! That really doesn't happen a lot, unless it's in the living room.

Going to weddings almost makes me relive our wedding~ it was so fun but at the same time so heavy with meaning. I think the part that gets to me most is when the bride and groom drive away. It seems so final for them to leave the party. We blew hundreds of bubbles at Lindsay and Andrew but I couldn't help but feel a little pang for Judy and Marty and Meri (the family of the bride). It was at that point I cried my eyes out, just like a baby, at my own wedding. Things change and people grow and it is just beautiful to see a new family form before your eyes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...