Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hot Fudge

Best, Easiest Hot Fudge Sauce Ever

I think this might be the best hot fudge we've made yet. Goes great with ice cream or fruit (or a spoon!)

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
  • 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  1. In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt chips and butter with sweetened condensed milk and water. Cook and stir constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream or as fruit dipping sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.

I would post a picture, but it doesn't last long enough around here to get one taken...

2 comments:

BC said...

Welcome to the Daring Bakers!

EllaJac said...

IF I can de-code Inashoe's obnoxious results (and there's no guarantee I can!), I believe you are one of their big Vision Forum merchandise winners! IF so (man, it would be terrible if I was wrong, so check to make sure!), congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...