Best, Easiest Hot Fudge Sauce Ever
I think this might be the best hot fudge we've made yet. Goes great with ice cream or fruit (or a spoon!)INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt chips and butter with sweetened condensed milk and water. Cook and stir constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream or as fruit dipping sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.
I would post a picture, but it doesn't last long enough around here to get one taken...