Friday, April 30, 2010

Late April at the Park


We had a great time going to the park today with Uncle James. The kids got to run around and release their energy, James got some fresh air and time to unwind, and I was able to play with my new toy and experiment with different settings. I LOVE this camera! I just can't say enough about it. I know I also need to be better with my editing. Can anyone recommend good (preferably free) photo-editing software? I've been using Shutterfly Studio, but it's been a while since I installed an upgrade.



In other news, David got his first bike today. He is so enamored with this thing! Ok, I think the word "enamored" isn't strong enough. Is exactly his size and it just looks like him. It's perfect. He can't wait until he can ride and "go fast." If he could sleep with it under his pillow, he would.










Josh decided his light jacket wasn't warm enough, so he found an extra jacket of Dabney's in the car and decided to upgrade for the time being.




See you in May!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I'd recommend Gimp 2.0. It's a pain to learn, but it's basically as powerful as Adobe Photoshop.

Billy said...

Thankks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...