Monday, April 12, 2010

Swagbucks Update


Ok, just as an update, I wanted to let you know that last week, I cashed in some of my Swagbucks for 3 ~ $5 Amazon giftcards and I am getting close to another one. I think I will save up for one of these. And eventually this. Anyway, I know you all are out there reading this so you really should sign yourself up and start earning things yourself by searching the web just like you normally would. My other piece of advice would be to download their toolbar, so you can always search in your current window or tab to save time. And every day that you log in to your web browser, they automatically give you 1-3 swagbucks, just for logging in. Really, it's easy. (Just ask Kyle!) If it wasn't easy, I wouldn't do it. Seriously, CLICK HERE and start searching!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...