Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Guess What I Got for Christmas?

(*hint*)

(closer...)



A really big griddle. Why? Because I feed an army. Or a rugby team. Maybe both. And I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. My new gigantic griddle has taken pancakes and french toast (and many other things) to a whole new level! I can make a dozen at a time and actually eat at the same time as the rest of my family. This is huge.

I have always loved making breakfast for my family, but now it's heaven! Seriously.
Thank you so much, Mom and Dad!

Did you see that girl?

It was her birthday morning.

2 comments:

Your Mom said...

Yummy!!! I'll be right over!
...... I wish!
Someday.....
soon, I hope.
Love You!

Emily said...

Yum yum! :) Happy Birthday Dabney! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...