Friday, February 11, 2011

Speaking of Creativity...


My precious David decided on a whim the other day to draw a portrait of his mom and unborn brother. Forget the fact that I have no legs in said illustration and that my hair looks like Moe from The Three Stooges, my big boy drew a picture of me and his little stick figure brother. I love it. He could have drawn a dinosaur or a fire engine, like usual. He even captioned it with his brother's name next to it. (The "R" and the "O" ran together a bit, but hey, give the kids a break, he just turned 5.)

David's heart is one of my most prized possessions.

1 comment:

Grandma Lloyd said...

Sweet David!
Nice printing! Good art work, too!! I Love YOU!!!!!
I think you look beautiful, Mandie - look at that big smile he gave you!
Love to you all,
Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...