Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Saturday at the Park




We took a few hours after Saturday errand last week and headed over to one of our favorite parks to let our kids release their energy. They dug hole in the volleyball area, played on the equipment and ran races.


The colors of the foliage were just starting to turn the beautiful hues of autumn.




David on the ground after running 3 races: "Alright, WHO took my energy?!"







Even Aaron had a great time.


So they say there's a pumpkin shortage, but in the last 2 weeks, I have bought an enormous carver, and 5 good size sugar pie baking pumpkins, and various small decorative pumpkins, just in case. I think it's a hoax and a scam to make me buy more than I normally would. Did you know that pumpkins will last 3 months if stored properly? After baking them, I'll be making soup and pies and freezing the rest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...