Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Prep Week


As I mentioned the other day, we're having company this Saturday and a mini birthday party for David on Sunday after church. I've been trying to put together a few menus for my guests. I would definitely be open to suggestions if you have any! As you can tell, Sunday will be more informal and casual. Lately, we've been trying to have a little bit of a Sabbath celebration on Saturday nights, preparing for the Lord's Day ahead, so it will be fun to incorporate guests into that. Be watching on Saturday for the Daring Bakers Challenge reveal- I'm serving it to my guests. Hint: I've always wanted to make one of these and yes, it has to do with Christmas.

Saturday's Menu

Salad
Rosemary Polenta Wedges
Green Beans
Crab-stuffed Shells with Peas and Leeks
Parker House Rolls
Mashed Sweet Potatoes (maybe?)
Coffee and mini chocolate almond biscotti
Super Secret Daring Bakers Dessert
Peppermint ice cream
Flourless Chocolate Cake

Sunday's Menu

Pizza
*Sausage and Pepperoni * Ham & Pineapple
* Vegetable * Margharita
Hot Chocolate and Homemade Marshmallows
Chocolate Birthday Cake
Peppermint Ice Cream

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...