Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 33

As you might be able to tell, the busier we are the less I blog. But all the things with which we are busy are all good and wonderful things. The freezer stash for baby is growing. I'll add a few lasagnes, meatballs, and waffles this week, Lord willing. As for baby A, he's doing just fine, rolling and stretching and hiccupping and taking dominion of his little temporary abode. Gymboree has been having a fabulous clearance lately (and I had coupon!) and so I've been able to bulk up the stash of boy clothes, especially church clothes for all 3 little men.

I'm also going to try my hand at making yogurt this week. Our whole family loves yogurt, and but the cost would be crazy (even using coupons) if they ate it eveytime they asked. I'll post about the results if I'm not too ashamed.

In the past week or two, the spring cleaning/ house purging has slowed (along with my body), but this past weekend brought me encouragament from friends that the yard sale will indeed happen, and before baby arrives, so the motivation is back for awhile. I'm already praying for good weather and good traffic.


I also need to show you my latest sewing project~ I'll have to show you the finished product, I'm pretty satisfied with the results. I really should stop typing for now~ my weekly list is accumulating pretty quickly and if I don't start now, I'll be trying to catch up all week. Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...