Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Stash Part 1

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
(You are making soda bread today, right?)


Ok, so I'm having a boy. Yes, boy #4. The good news is that I really don't need a whole lot for this little guy. The bad news is that this tends to downplay how special our new son is to our family. Also, I'm getting to the point where my body is cooperating with him more than it is with me. It is so good for me to remember that at the end of all of the pain and sleepless nights and muscle cramps and heartburn and non-functioning hips there is a beautiful baby at the end of this tunnel. And thankfully, he's only about 6-7 weeks from making his grand debut. I'm getting off subject, I think. Anyway, the best way I know how to be encouraged these days is preparing for our little sweetie. And that means...

TINY CLOTHES!



Come back next week and I'll show you the (cloth) diapers I have prepped for the little fella!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...