Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Very Expensive T-Shirt




So, I almost ran a race. An official-type, wear a number, cross an actual finish line race. Almost. I signed up for it back in February. About a week before the race, I found out that it was just not going to work out for me to do the night run in Denver. I picked up my racing stuff (above) in the middle of crazy Metro Denver a few days before in the hopes of selling my packet to someone who didn't sign up before it sold out. I had 3 Craigslist people fall through. 

I won't deny it, I was pretty disappointed. I had been training for this one race and it didn't happen. 

Last week, I did what I didn't want to do and got back on my treadmill. I haven't signed up for any more races (more local this time) but when I do, I'll be ready. In the meantime, I'll enjoy my cool, unearned, very expensive t-shirt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...