Friday, October 05, 2007

We seem to have a pet..




"Mom, I think her name is Dabney"

Tuesday, Dabney and David found a ladybug.
Dabney immediately asked for a jar in which to put her captive. Actually, I shouldn't say it's her captive. Dabney says goodnight to the ladybug, gathers grass for her and reminds me to give her water, and when Dab comes downstairs in the morning, the first thing she says is "Where's my ladybug?" David, on the other hand walks around with the jar and says , "Coot! Coot!" (he's trying to say "cute") I assumed after they caught her that she would die within 30 seconds~ remember the 6 hour goldfish for her 1st birthday~ but here she is 3 days later. I'm beginning to really like her. Dabney told me yesterday that she was "the most beautiful ladybug I've ever seen in my whole life!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...