Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a heads up... and no, it's not too early

You might have noticed around this time last year that I had a link on the sidebar to a great website called OrganizedChristmas.com. However, at the time, I didn't have time to explain why I love this site so much. As you might have noticed, I'm not as organized as I'd like to be and websites like this are joy to my heart. I found this website during our first Christmas season as husband and wife and over those few years it's grown and expanded. This site is where I get my Christmas Card list and my Master Gift List and many other very helpful printables for my Christmas organizing binder. Follow this link for fabulous ideas on how to create your own Christmas Organizing Notebook. One of my favorite parts of my binder is a special envelope I keep for Christmas expense receipts (in the budget divider, of course) and another envelope I have just to keep the gift receipts from the store until I give the gift to the intended recipient. I know it's helped me and my household keep our sanity during the joyous holiday season, maybe this can help you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...