Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beautiful Provision


I am in love. I love this little guy who has yet to be seen. He's so active (he'll fit in well with his brothers), and even my OB called him a wild child because he wouldn't stay still during the last appointment. Dabney's infant car seat is about to expire at the end of the year so I've been checking out deals for new infant seats and found a great deal on this seat by Graco. (Do I ever pay retail for anything?) I love it. I love to carry it and I love all the features and I love the colors. I feel like I know so much more now about baby gear than I did when we were pregnant the first time. Anyway, I figured that we'd be ok with sticking the new car seat in the double stroller and going on our merry way without a "travel system". I've been trying for a long time to be content with what God gives us and not looking for "the next thing".

However, Tim and I like to check out the free section of Craigslist every now and then. So last Saturday night we were looking around online and found a family about 5 minutes from us giving away a free Graco stroller that had a broken wheel~ that just happened to be brand new and just happened to match and fit our new carseat. Coincidence? No way. I picked it up that night and set to work to fix the wheel. It took a bit of time and some Gorilla Glue to get it set just right, but the wheel is as good as new now and spins and turns just as it should. God is always faithful to provide and we are so thankful for what He has graciously given.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...