Sunday, March 29, 2009

What Would Stacy London Say?


I've mentioned that I've been cleaning and tossing and organizing lately~ and hence, not blogging much. I've gone through every piece of my children's clothing that isn't stored in the crawlspace and making the kids put on little fashion shows while I decide what fits and what doesn't. Man does it feel nice to have all of the clothes put away coherently! I ushered out and stored all of the outgrown things, tossed the grubby looking things, brought in the next sizes up and assessed what was lacking in their wardrobes. Although I haven't been snapping pictures of our apparel adventures, here is my one piece of proof: my David~ who apparently has a fashion sense all his own and disagreed with half of the pile headed for the door. (And for the record it is: fuzzy sweater, short denim overalls, fuzzy sweatpants.)


And stay tuned! I hope to post our baby announcement prototype sometime early this week!

1 comment:

your mom said...

i love it!!!!!
thanks for sharing!!!
it always makes me S-M-I-L-E!!!
wish i could squeeze them all .... but they look soooo grown up!!! how did they get so big already???
thanks for making my day!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...