Friday, March 06, 2009

Overheard

"Dabney, you make the macaroni and I'll get the mail."

This week I've been clearing out the clutter and spring cleaning~ so there's my excuse for not posting in a week. What a job! So much we don't need or don't use or have outgrown. Today, I'm listing things on Craigslist after spending most of yesterday in the basement and crawlspace. The thing the kids are playing with in the pictures above is on the list to find another home, but don't tell them just yet. I'll wait until naptime. It feels so wonderful to purge and clear out and get rid of the excess! I can't wait until it's all done.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is precisely what I have been doing this past week too! Golly~we still ARE twins, aren't we?!

All the kids seemed to outgrow their things all at once, and YESTERDAY I opened up ALL the windows and doors, and let the dustbunnies fly from their underbed homes. Then swept and mopped and beat some rugs.

And you are right---it felt SO good.

As it had better, since I still have quite a bit of work to do yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...