Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks Mom and Dad!






We thought you'd like to see your furniture in it's current location. And, for the record, we love it so much! See that sheen on the chair in the second picture? Yep. I did that this weekend so that the kids don't ruin the chairs. The blue sideboard holds most of our homeschool books and tools. I can't believe how good God is to us sometimes, with these blessings unforeseen. As you can see from the pictures above, the kids love doing their schoolwork at the new table, and I feel like Mom in my seat closest to the hutch. We recently sprung for Math-U-See and Dabney's been zooming through the recent lessons. David, on the other hand, only wants to build things with the manipulatives, but that keeps him occupied while I'm teaching Dabney. Anyway, I have to get back to the kiddos and the household duties, which seem to be legion today. Love you, Mom and Dad! Thank you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandie!
Nothing makes us happier, than to see your little munchkins doing their school work at the table where we once sat. Thank you so much for the pictures! They warm our hearts. I think it is nice how it defines the dining area and school room! Good Job!!! Thanks, Tim and Mark for doing all the heavy lifting and moving. I think it looks much better at your house!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...